Do you wish to have a reliable juicer? Are you tired of buying and disposing of masticating juicers because they can really give you the perfect juice extraction? And they cannot handle heavy food items due to the pressure of food items mounted on the juicer.
The good news is that Champion Juicer G5-PG710 is the answer to your entire juicer problem.
Champion Juicer G5-PG710 is a super machine that is capable of crushing down of any fruit, nuts, and vegetables placed into it.
Firstly, the G5-PG710 has a stainless steel blade that enables it to chop and crush ingredients.
Secondly, it can juice fruit and vegetable by extracting only the juice.
This juicer is a slow juice processing machine, this means it’s slow in working not as fast as other centrifugal juicer but it produces a natural juice than other masticating juicers.
The Champion Juicer is an ideal juicer for a healthy fruit drink and ice cream because it does not generate heat that damages the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals in the food placed in it.
Juice produced from this unique juicer can stay for about 72 hours if properly stored.
N/B: Champion Juicer G5-PG710 is not suitable for juicing leafy vegetables such as wheat grasses, Celery vegetables, etc. because these vegetables will leave the machine with wet pulp and fibers on the blade of the juicer.
The Champion Juicer is an accurate juicer that has essential and quality parts than other centrifugal juicers. It comes with the following working abilities.
- 650-watt motor rotation which rotates 1,725 times per minute.
- It has a single auger blade.
- It has a 1/3 horsepower.
- Its juice can stay for about 72 hours.
The G5-PG710 has an additional attachment part that helps it to juice food items like Kale, Wheatgrass, Spinach, etc. but this additional does not come with the juicer. It has to be purchased separately. Without this additional part, the Champion juicer will not be able to juice leafy greens.
USES OF CHAMPION JUICER G5-PG710
The juicer machine can be used to make different and many kinds of healthy juice and drinks. Below are some of the food items the Champion Juicer can help you do.
- It can be used to make Banana and other fruit ice cream.
- It can be used to make Apple juice.
- It can be used to make Carrot drink.
- It can be used to make a Cucumber drink.
- It can be used to make food for babies.
- It can be used to make pineapple juice.
- It can be used to puree fruits like Strawberries, Mangoes, etc.
- It can be used for blending hard foods like Asparagus, beet, Cauliflower, and Nuts like the Almond seed (soaked).
- It can be used for juicing Ginger root.
HOW CHAMPION JUICER G5-PG710 WORKS/FEATURES
The champion Juicer G5-PG710 is a very unique juicing device that can do so many things other centrifugal juicers can’t do.
ASSEMBLE: To assemble the Champion Juicer G5-PG710 start with the blank.
- Slide down the blank holder.
- Place the chute on the motor shaft.
- Then attach the body.
- Attach the funnel and the tamper.
– Champion Juicer can take plenty of food items and does not require you chopping the fruits before putting them into the juicer because of the size of the Juicer which is 1.74 inches in diameter.
– Making of Ice creams and other rich creamy testy juice and drinks is very easy with the Champion Juicer G5-PG710 because of the inbuilt Homogenizer it came with.
– The G5-PG710 juices fruits, vegetables, and other food items without having an odor or food stains in it. This is because of the stainless steel part in it.
HOW TO CLEAN THE G5-PG710
To live healthily and make healthy juice with your Champion Juicer G5-PG710, you must keep it clean to avoid and prevent bacteria from building up in it.
Below is an easy way to clean your Champion Juicer G5-PG710 juicer.
STEP 1: Ensure you disassemble your juicer first to expose the parts.
STEP 2: Use your hands to push out some of the food particles in your juicer and remove the remaining food particles.
STEP 3: Rinse all the dissembled parts of the Champion juicer in running clean water and use the brush to brush away some tough food particles.
STEP 4: To clean the shaft, use a towel and wet a little part of the towel, then wipe the shaft and the face of the shaft. Then use a dry part of the towel to clean the shaft of ay wetness.
STEP 5: Finally, clean all the wet part of the juicer with a clean dry towel and allow to air dry.
- It is a versatile juicer; this means that it can be used for so many purposes.
- It can be used in a home or as a commercial tool for businesses.
- It is a large juicer that can contain vegetables, nuts, and fruits without chopping them into smaller pieces.
- It is very easy to assemble and also dissemble at any time.
- It has a high RPM of 1,725 and a 650-watt motor rotator.
- It produces a natural test of food drinks which can stay for 72 hours with its nutrients retained.
- It generates noise during operation
- It is a very heavy machine that cannot be easily carried about. It weighs about 23 pounds and should be carefully carried.
- It is mostly suitable for fruits and nuts but is not suitable for vegetables.
- It does not come to the optional attachment required for juicing leafy greens and the attachment is expensive and may not be affordable by everyone.